Air Fryer Bacon Wrapped Smokies By Jennifer from Grace Like Rain. Air Fryer Bacon Wrapped Smokies are an appetizer or great party snack. They are really fun and delicious and are super easy to make in the Air Fryer.
- 1 pkg (1.5 lb) Wright Brand Hickory Smoked Bacon
- 1 pkg (12 oz) Hillshire Farms Beef Lit’l Smokies Smoked Sausages
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter melted
See also: Easy Buffalo Shrimp Recipe
- Preheat Air Fryer to 360 degrees F.
- Cut bacon into thirds. Wrap each Lit’l Smokie with a piece of bacon and secure with a toothpick. In batches, place into bacon-wrapped smokies in a single layer in glass or metal baking pan.
- In small bowl, combine melted butter and brown sugar. Spoon over each bacon-wrapped sausage in the baking pan.
- Place pan in Air Fryer and cook for 10 minutes. Gently turn sausages over and cook another 10 minutes until crispy.