Christmas Rice Krispie Treat Bites By Laurie from Two Sisters Crafting. Christmas Rice Krispie Treat Bites are easy to make and even better to eat. They’re yummy, bite-sized balls of crunchy, marshmallow-y delight.
- Mini Marshmallows
- Kellogg’s Rice Krispie Cereal
- Wilton Nonpareils Christmas Sprinkles
- Americolor Leaf Green Food Coloring
- Americolor Super Red Food Coloring
- Butter (Sweet Cream, Salted)
See also: Cute Christmas Tree Cookies
You will need to make three batches of Rice Krispie Treat mixture – one for each of the three Christmas colors – Red, Green and White.
Directions for a single batch of Rice Krispie Bites
- Melt 3 tbsp. Butter in a medium pan.
- Add 3 cups of Mini Marshmallows and stir until the marshmallows are completely melted.
- Take the pan off the heat.
- Add food coloring and mix.
- Add 3 cups of Rice Krispie Cereal and mix until they are completely covered with the marshmallow mixture.
- Add the Christmas Sprinkles (Optional)
- Allow the Rice Krispie Mixture to cool slightly.
- Measure .5 oz of mixture and roll into a ball.
- Allow Rice Krispie Bites to cool.
- Repeat for the other two Christmas colors.