Easy Buffalo Shrimp Recipe By Sara from Dinner at the Zoo. These spicy and sweet buffalo shrimp are the best easy party appetizers, they’re the perfect first snack to go at any gathering!
- 2 9.2 ounce boxes Gorton’s Jumbo Butterfly Shrimp
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup buffalo style hot sauce
- for serving: carrots and celery, ranch or blue cheese dip
See also: Best Microwave Caramels Recipe
- Bake the shrimp according to package directions.
- While the shrimp are in the oven, prepare the buffalo sauce. Whisk together the hot sauce, butter and honey until smooth.
- After the shrimp come out of the oven, pour the sauce over the shrimp and toss gently to coat.
- Serve immediately with a side of carrots and/or celery and ranch or blue cheese dip.