Easy tiramisu recipe is favorite Italian meal layered with a mixture of whipped cream and Mascarpone cheese, made of ladyfingers soaked in coffee. No-bake tiramisu recipe without eggs in the filling – easy 5-minutes.
Read also: Christmas Rice Krispie Treat Bites
- 1 cup (225 g; 8 oz) Mascarpone cheese
- 1 cup (240 ml; 8 oz) whipping cream
- 1 Tbs amaretto or rum
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2-3 Tbs sugar to taste
- 200 g (about 7 oz) ladyfingers* (savoiardi)
- 2 1/2 cups (591 ml; 20 oz) strong cold coffee
- Cocoa for dusting
See also: Very Easy Sugar Cookie Recipe
- Whip cream, sugar and vanilla. Add Mascarpone cheese and amaretto or rum.
- Pour coffee into a shallow dish. Dip enough ladyfingers in coffee to cover the base of a 6×9 inch (15×24 cm; 4 cups volume) square dish. Add a part of the cream mixture and level out. Repeat layers 1 or 2 times, ending with the cream.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Dust with cocoa before serving.
* Ladyfinger do contain eggs. If you are allergic to eggs, please replace them with other eggless sponge biscuits.