Microwave Caramels Recipe By Rebecca from Simple As That. These caramels are so simple to make and so delicious. This is the easiest Christmas candy recipe ever!
Easy Microwave Caramels
- 1 – 14oz can Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup light karo corn syrup
- 2½ cups packed brown sugar
- 1 c. butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
See also: American Pancake Recipe 2019
- Generously butter a 9×13 inch pan and set aside.
- In a large microwave safe bowl melt butter.
- Add all the remaining ingredients except the vanilla and mix well.
- Microwave on full power for 4-5 minutes.
- Remove from microwave and whisk.
- Microwave on high for another 4-5 minutes.
- Whisk again. Microwave an additional 4-5 minutes.
- Whisk while adding the vanilla.
- Pour the caramel mixture into the 9×13 inch pan.
- Let cool for 1 – 2 hours.
- Using a knife, cut into bite size portions and wrap in wax paper.
- Keep refrigerated.